42 North Dental is committed to helping our supported practices provide quality dental care and exceptional patient care. To achieve this requires a commitment to securing and supporting the best and brightest – employees who share our vision and culture.
Become part of a team approach to providing excellence in comprehensive dental care with a focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction. The Dental Assistant will provide clinical support to facilitate the relationship between our patients and dentists, increase the efficiency of delivering quality dental care and maintain communication between dentists, patient and administrative staff to ensure a positive patient experience.
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment
- Chairside assisting during a variety of dental procedures
- Expose radiographs and intra-oral pictures
- Provide post operative instructions and patient education
- Prepare, breakdown, disinfect and sterilize treatment rooms and instruments
- Maintain strict compliance to infection control, CDC, OSHA and HIPPA
- Maintain dental supply inventory
- Perform other related job duties as assigned
- Knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- C.D.A. preferred
- Strong verbal skills
- Possess required certifications, licensure or registration as required by state
- Embrace a positive team approach to patient care