- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.