- Assume quality of care for patients with wide spectrums of oral and maxillofacial health problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Perform the diagnosis and surgical treatments of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the head and mouth.
- Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must be certified by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.